Thursday, October 17, 2013

Remember Jane?

Hello lovelies!

I remember one of the very first cosmetics I ever owned was a dusty rose blush by the edgy and vibrant cosmetics company Jane. Jane was one of the first to market to the pre-teen crowd with bright colors and affordable prices. How many of you wore that shiny purple lip gloss every day?

Our friend Jane sadly disappeared for awhile. The blush ran out. The lip gloss was lost. Nothing could replace the void in my heart. So, imagine my surprise when I visited an Ulta store while in Texas last month and found a huge neon display in the drugstore section with Jane scrawled across it in the their trademark font.

At first I was confused. This couldn't possibly be the Jane of my youth. I started picking up products, examining them closely. She was different, for sure, but this was my beloved Jane.  The current collection is small but still electrifying and interesting. Owner and CEO Lynn Tilton pulled out all the stops with Jane's re-branding and this beauty blogger is so very happy she did. My "must trys" for y'all are the pH Adjusting Stain Gloss, Multi Colored Illuminating Powder, and the Water Resistant Liquid Liner in Golden Black.

Not only is Jane back with beautiful high quality products, she's also wielding some serious girl power with a new tag line ("Confidence comes in many colors.") and the Friends of Jane campaign. The new packaging features the faces of real women with incredible stories of giving back to their communities and making a difference in this world. Jane has made quite the comeback in just a short time. Look for big things from them in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment